I never read another love poem like this one by Bukowski. This relates to the woman we met in Barfly who died of alcohol poisoning. it’s beautifu. The poem.
Top Posts & Pages
- Urban Art, Street Art, Art Brut--It's an Adventure.
- The Dog who Knows Best
- Revolution sounds better than War. STill we are at War and in a "Conflict".
- Art Brut and Me Together And Free
- I'm a Bubble Ninja-I Pop in Your bad Eye ANd The Other I BLind
- My father is a Man made of Copper
- A Keen Look into Tom Cruise's Reason for Wearing Boxers instead of Briefs ("The Master" Teaser) Scientology tell me a story.
- Green MarblesYo...
- St. Francis wrote a Prayer that helps me Help You...if You choose it.
- Mind/Mood Altered by Substances
Blogs I Follow
- The Opposite of Bestseller
- Artist Portfolio Magazine
- LoVs 'n' Mua
- Fortyteen Candles
- Hiking Photography
- Top 10 of Anything and Everything!!!
- Diamond Mike Watson
- Ottoman Dandy
- Cristian Mihai
- Ray Ferrer - Emotion on Canvas
- Break Room Stories
- Paying Attention To The Sky