Hi. I read yesterday. Number one problem, because it is what you are talking about, lots of beer. Beer enhances the feelings of horrible, miserable, bleak, nuetral, okay bearable good, better, damn excitabel–whatthehellever, it bold faces and underlines them–or plain gives birth to the fuckers. Not clear what your pleading for– attention, or is it more? Confused, but hurt. Take out trash? Return to be let down. Watch a pot boil–it never fucking boils. Wired writer, youre okay. And you’ll stay that way.
Top Posts & Pages
- Urban Art, Street Art, Art Brut--It's an Adventure.
- The Dog who Knows Best
- Art Brut and Me Together And Free
- I'm a Bubble Ninja-I Pop in Your bad Eye ANd The Other I BLind
- Revolution sounds better than War. STill we are at War and in a "Conflict".
- A Keen Look into Tom Cruise's Reason for Wearing Boxers instead of Briefs ("The Master" Teaser) Scientology tell me a story.
- My father is a Man made of Copper
- Green MarblesYo...
- Jessica Memo reads "Labor"
- Okay fellow Bloggers...Name this painting! Not the real name.
Blogs I Follow
- The Opposite of Bestseller
- Artist Portfolio Magazine
- LoVs 'n' Mua
- Fortyteen Candles
- Hiking Photography
- Top 10 of Anything and Everything!!!
- Diamond Mike Watson
- Ottoman Dandy
- Cristian Mihai
- Ray Ferrer - Emotion on Canvas
- Break Room Stories
- Paying Attention To The Sky