As of this epoch in time though it be only a sliver, think of when your pencil at home needed sharpened before the fancy pancy electric sharpeners, and with a nice cool little gadget you sharpened your pencil. The shavings of the wood usually ended up on my floor; in a hurry I pretended to be with only one damn place to go. [Invisibility while insinuating presence]. Back to the sliver (I haven’t loss myself guys), as of now Conflict in no terms compared with my Conscious that rests on the same image; the same colors warned me to keep alert, evaluate my purpose within the conflict, stay true to my journey, and remember that I wear many faces. Do not project a face that I wanted see staring back at me when I shopped for groceries, went to a used bookstore, or dined out at a restaurant or visited a library. Conflict will permeate my entire being until I’m flooded. The Lord is not my Life Jacket folks. So good day,sleep tight, lock your doors tonite. :-)))) [I’m just messing with ya’ll]
Top Posts & Pages
- Urban Art, Street Art, Art Brut--It's an Adventure.
- The Dog who Knows Best
- Revolution sounds better than War. STill we are at War and in a "Conflict".
- Art Brut and Me Together And Free
- I'm a Bubble Ninja-I Pop in Your bad Eye ANd The Other I BLind
- My father is a Man made of Copper
- A Keen Look into Tom Cruise's Reason for Wearing Boxers instead of Briefs ("The Master" Teaser) Scientology tell me a story.
- Green MarblesYo...
- St. Francis wrote a Prayer that helps me Help You...if You choose it.
- Mind/Mood Altered by Substances
Blogs I Follow
- The Opposite of Bestseller
- Artist Portfolio Magazine
- LoVs 'n' Mua
- Fortyteen Candles
- Hiking Photography
- Top 10 of Anything and Everything!!!
- Diamond Mike Watson
- Ottoman Dandy
- Cristian Mihai
- Ray Ferrer - Emotion on Canvas
- Break Room Stories
- Paying Attention To The Sky