TIME-It races on Einstein hooves bought at Sears cause this county suffers from Poverty.I question photographers, who stop time on photo paper, and Manipulate it into dreams. Time strangled by a camera looses her texture, smell, hue realistic, and taste.Ah, yes Gourmet magazines report on envious fine foods, no longer, ever again, in the finest fire circles in the world–that food in the photo that brought to an entire crew a zesty, sweetness that crawled from the lips of one to another–it wilted. TIME-when I spot a vacancy inside my heart it’s time technology’s little pet that my heart understands.Because I’m finite, TIME folks no matter what, I can use the technology to track the fucker down,but no matter, TIME is the only promise I never saw broken. TIME speaks in truth at a speed that may change–but how do I know whether it’s to torture me now,or to save time, and torture me later? What, save time? Toooooo much time? Perhaps all at once? Okay…hey now!
Top Posts & Pages
- Urban Art, Street Art, Art Brut--It's an Adventure.
- The Dog who Knows Best
- Art Brut and Me Together And Free
- I'm a Bubble Ninja-I Pop in Your bad Eye ANd The Other I BLind
- Revolution sounds better than War. STill we are at War and in a "Conflict".
- My father is a Man made of Copper
- A Keen Look into Tom Cruise's Reason for Wearing Boxers instead of Briefs ("The Master" Teaser) Scientology tell me a story.
- Green MarblesYo...
- Jessica Memo reads "Labor"
- Okay fellow Bloggers...Name this painting! Not the real name.
Blogs I Follow
- The Opposite of Bestseller
- Artist Portfolio Magazine
- Magnolia's 👀
- Fortyteen Candles
- Hiking Photography
- Top 10 of Anything and Everything!!!
- Diamond Mike Watson
- Ottoman Dandy
- Cristian Mihai
- Ray Ferrer - Emotion on Canvas
- Break Room Stories
- Paying Attention To The Sky