Language-imagine a world where the starvation of a global language exists. Whoops, think not. Welcome to this blog. Yes I speak English. So far it rocks the roost. Not forever and a lifetime. I hesitate to guess the next best alternative, or acquisition. I assume many people fear a starvation of communication. Good lord, I never really baked myself in the idea of relative non-existence due to non attentiveness or unrecognition, because if I feel upset yes all know that tears mean most of the time, sadness, and a hug comforts sadness——but wait I say to my jackass self, I do know cultures including our own who follow a strict regimen of body distance and gestures that varies. Language is the most confusing system of corruption I ever actually said, “Bring it on, Ms. Language Bitch”. I majored in corruption and minored in the mass communication of the manipulation of the average consumers who allowed corruption to whiz over their heads. Then I concentrated in Creative Writing, an entirely different monster, nevertheless, a ride on the bullshit railroad, and for a living, if I ever become a professional Creative Writer, I can’t say that my goal is purely to entertain. I love to corrupt too. Of course with nonsensical ideas–I offer the match and the box–you my precious listeners–start the fire.
Top Posts & Pages
- Urban Art, Street Art, Art Brut--It's an Adventure.
- The Dog who Knows Best
- Revolution sounds better than War. STill we are at War and in a "Conflict".
- Art Brut and Me Together And Free
- I'm a Bubble Ninja-I Pop in Your bad Eye ANd The Other I BLind
- My father is a Man made of Copper
- A Keen Look into Tom Cruise's Reason for Wearing Boxers instead of Briefs ("The Master" Teaser) Scientology tell me a story.
- Green MarblesYo...
- St. Francis wrote a Prayer that helps me Help You...if You choose it.
- Mind/Mood Altered by Substances
Blogs I Follow
- The Opposite of Bestseller
- Artist Portfolio Magazine
- LoVs 'n' Mua
- Fortyteen Candles
- Hiking Photography
- Top 10 of Anything and Everything!!!
- Diamond Mike Watson
- Ottoman Dandy
- Cristian Mihai
- Ray Ferrer - Emotion on Canvas
- Break Room Stories
- Paying Attention To The Sky